We are pleased to be working with John Holland on the new office development being undertaken at 275 George Street, Sydney.
Our highly experienced Rock Mechanics team, headed by one of our Principals, Hugh Burbidge, are providing geotechnical construction services including face mapping and inspections in thrust faulted rock conditions, design of temporary face and existing structure support and footing inspections.
Artist’s impression of 275 George Street, Sydney.
Image source: John Holland
About the development
275 George Street will set the benchmark for the next generation of boutique Grade A workplaces for its customers.
- 7,300 sqm NLA across 15 levels
- Premium end-of-trip facilities
- Ground floor and subterranean retail
- Typical column free floor plates of 500 sqm (NLA)
- Upper floor features a separate mezzanine and large outdoor terrace
- Abundant natural light across 3 sides of the building, full height vision glass; the lower levels providing sweeping views of the revitalised George Street and the upper levels viewing the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Targeting a 6 Star Green Star rating and a 5 Star NABERS Energy rating
- Completion due late 2019
For more information on the development, visit the project profile on the John Holland website.